April 12, 2015
Sunday Stealing: The Sizzle Says Meme
1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life? I would be running an animal rescue farm. A place where unwanted animals could escape an abusive life and live in peace and happiness.
2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it? I don't have enough money.
3. What’s better: horses or cows? Tough choice....but I choose cows.
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is? Having a pet in your life. For me, happiness is my dog, Shelby.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a Computer Programmer in the United States Air Force.
7. Complete this statement: Love is…painful.
8. Can you tell a good story? Not at all.
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about? I day dream all the time. My latest day dream was about being able to teleport to work and how much time it would save. Plus I could pop home for lunch each day and relax in my own recliner before heading back to work.
10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank? I thank my dog for bringing happiness to my life. Shelby loves me unconditionally and does not care what I look like. She makes a bad day into a good day and a good day into an even better day.
11. If you could be anyone's mojo, whose would you want to be, and why? I cannot think of anyone that I would want to being their mojo.
Labels: Sunday Stealing