This week's Sunday Stealing comes from the Sunday Stealing archives!
2. How soon do you start shopping? I usually shop the week of Christmas.
3. Who do you shop for? I shop for my dog and family.
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree? Some years I do. I did not put one up this year though. I am not really in the Christmas spirit.
5. If so, is it fake or real? Fake
6. Do you like tinsel? No. Tinsel gets everywhere and I am afraid the dog will eat it.
7. Do you use homemade or store bought ornaments? Store bought. All of my homemade ornaments have been lost or destroyed.
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house? Some years I do. But not this year or the last few years.
9. Do you put lights on the tree? Yes
10. How about popcorn and cranberries? Yes.
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door? Yes and here is a photo.
13. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas?" We did when the kids were little but not any more.
14. Christmas Movie: A Christmas Story
15. Character from any Christmas Movie? The Grinch
16. Christmas Song: The Little Drummer Boy
17. Christmas Memory: Going to Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas Eve so that "Santa" could visit our house while we were gone.
18. Give or Receive? Give
19. Ham or Turkey? Turkey
20. White Lights or Colored Lights? White lights....they are so peaceful.
21. Blinking Lights or Still Lights? Still lights. Blinking lights give me e headache.
22. Were you Naughty or Nice this year? Nice of course. I have no reason to be naughty.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace, quiet, happiness and good health for all.
24. When do you open your gifts? Christmas Day
25. What's the best gift you've ever gotten? Stuffed animals (as a kid and as an adult). I loved stuffed animals, especially moose and teddy bears.
26. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? A sweater that was way too small.
27. Who gives you the most gifts? My mother-in-law.
28. Have you ever had a secret Santa? Yes
29. Do you like wrapping gifts? No
30. Do you put change in those red buckets? Sometimes.
31. Do you burn a yule log? No
32. Can you name all the reindeer? Yes. Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Prancer, Vixen and Rudolph.
33. Do you bake cookies? Sometimes.
34. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause? Yes
35. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe? No
36. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights? Yes
37. Have you ever left Santa cookies? Yes
38. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap? Yes
39. Who do you celebrate Christmas with? My family
40. Where do you celebrate Christmas? At my in-laws house.
41. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Yes, many.
42. What part of Christmas do you look most forward to? I look forward to Christmas being over. The hustle, bustle and crowds drive me nuts. Christmas is very hard on me and always has been...negative memories far outweigh the positive.
43. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa? Yes