This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Ms. Sizzle.
1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life? I would be running an animal rescue farm. A place where unwanted animals could escape an abusive life and live in peace and happiness.
2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it? I don't have enough money.
3. What’s better: horses or cows? Tough choice....but I choose cows.
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is? Having a pet in your life. For me, happiness is my dog, Shelby.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a Computer Programmer in the United States Air Force.
7. Complete this statement: Love is…painful.
8. Can you tell a good story? Not at all.
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about? I day dream all the time. My latest day dream was about being able to teleport to work and how much time it would save. Plus I could pop home for lunch each day and relax in my own recliner before heading back to work.
10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank? I thank my dog for bringing happiness to my life. Shelby loves me unconditionally and does not care what I look like. She makes a bad day into a good day and a good day into an even better day.
11. If you could be anyone's mojo, whose would you want to be, and why? I cannot think of anyone that I would want to being their mojo.
I would love a perfect world in which there was no need for an animal shelter.ReplyDelete
As would I.Delete
hello shannon its dennis the vizsla dog hay that charlie brown schulz seems to hav nown a thing or too abowt happiness!!! i bet yoo and shelby wood run a wunderful animal reskyoo!!! ok byeReplyDelete
Thanks for visiting Dennis :)Delete
An animal shelter is a great goal.ReplyDelete