When I was a kid I remember a cousin or someone had one. I watched them play with the Ouija Board. I don't remember much about it though.
2. Favorite horror monster or villain?
James P Sullivan from Monsters Inc
3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
I would not. I may have when I was younger but not any more.
4. Are you superstitious?
I can be. Such as knocking on wood twice to get rid of bad luck.
5. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
I do. Does that make me crazy?
6. Ever made a potion of any sort?
I have not.
7. Do you get scared easily?
No, not really.
8. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
I have played Bloody Mary, and it scared me!
9. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I have but I would rather not do it again.
10. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
As a kid, I preferred trick or treating. As an adult, I prefer to just stay at home and play video games.
11. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep.
I tend to yell at the characters.
12. Favorite scary book?
Salem's Lot by Stephen King
13. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
Five or six I think. I was suppose to be in bed sleeping but I snuck into the living room to watch tv.
14. What was your first Halloween costume?
I do not remember. Probably a ghost or something easy to put together.
15. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Tough choice! Either an owl or a wolf. Or maybe both!