1. What makes it easy to talk to someone?
I find it easy to talk to people that are kind and not judgmental.
2. Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger?
I have had a great conversation with a complete stranger....and that stranger became a friend.
3. Do you like to argue?
I do not like to argue.
4. Some people like to talk about things, and some people like to do things. Which are you?
I prefer to do things rather than talk about them. However, I have found that the older I get, the more I talk about things and the less I do.
5. Who is easier to talk to – men or women?
I do not find it easier to talk to either. However, if my younger years, I thought it was easier to talk to me. Now I can relate to women better.
6. What is your favorite place?
My favorite place is home.
7. What is your favorite place in your home?
My favorite place at home is my office.
8. Would you most want to live in a city, a suburb or the country?
I use to love living in the country but now I prefer to live in town.
9. What is special about the town you live in?
The town I live in has great schools and kind people.
10. How much time do you spend in nature?
I don't spend any time in nature. I am indoors most of the time.
11. Do you make up a dinner plan for the coming week?
I never make a dinner plan for the coming week.
12. Do you make up a grocery shopping list and stick to it when shopping?
I have to make a list so I don't forget things. I never stick to the list.
13. What is one thing that you always buy, but never write down on a list?
One thing I seem to always buy but never remember to write down is chocolate. I always manage to purchase at least one candy bar each time I go to the store.
14. Is there anything that you always think you are out of and come home with it to discover you already have a year’s supply on hand?
I do this often with hand soap and mouthwash.
15. Do you get your groceries delivered?
Some things I order online but things like milk, eggs, bread, and a few other things I still go to the store for.