This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Black Feathers and White Ashes.
1. Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
I prefer to write with a blue pen. I can see the blue color better than the black.
2. Do you prefer living in the country or the city?
Growing up, I loved living in the country. But the older I get the more I love living in the city.
3. How do you drink your tea or coffee?
I like coffee with sweetener, and chocolate creamer. I like tea, hot or cold, with sweetener.
4. Do you prefer bath or shower?
I prefer showers since it is much easier for me to get in and out of the shower than it is the bathtub.
5. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
The older I get the more I like electronic books. I can adjust the font on electronic books making it much easier to read.
6. Would you ever want to be famous?
I do not want to be famous but I would not mind being rich.
7. Are you a restless sleeper?
I am a restless sleeper. It takes me a long time to fall asleep and I wake up many times during the night.
8. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
A chocolate covered grasshopper.
9. Do you like cereal crunchy or soggy?
I prefer crunchy cereal.
10. Do you like ice in your drinks?
I do like ice in drinks.
11. Do you prefer swimming in pools or the ocean?
I prefer swimming in the ocean.
12. What can you hear right now?
Longmire on the television and me typing (mechanical keyboard).
13. Where do you feel the safest?
I feel safest when I am at home.
14. What would you like your legacy to be?
I want people to remember that I did the best I could, even when life threw tons of curve balls.
15. Do you like spicy food?
I do not like spicy food.
#5 = YES!!!ReplyDelete
It sounds like we have the same sleep patterns. I chalk it up to getting older and having aches and pains, but man, I miss the days when I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow and then slept soundly for 8 or more hours. I rarely get more than 6 now and as you said...very disrupted. Was the grasshopper good?ReplyDelete
I'm on the sleep train with you and Stacy! Last night was a solid 4 hours.ReplyDelete
A chocolate covered grasshopper? Oh no! In China they eat insects sometimes and I have had to politely refuse when offered then in the past. I just can't bring myself to cross that line.ReplyDelete
grasshopper? no thank you.ReplyDelete
I must agree to sjowering because of the ease of entry! BUt I do not like stepping into teh tub to shower! Yikes!!!ReplyDelete
I am going to have to try the electronic books because most of my problem is I cannot see very well. I get the large print books at the library.ReplyDelete
I am the same way with the bath! I have a hard time standing back up now...ugh. I hate getting old. Loved your answers! Have a nice week!