March 1, 2020
Sunday Stealing: Bicycle Sidewalk
1. Do you think animals dream? I do think that animals dream.
2. Have you ever been to a fortune teller or psychic? No.
3. How important is it to have a low stress job? Somewhat important.
4. Do you always lock your house? Yes.
5. What do you do if you feel lonely? Take a nap.
6. Have you ever driven a sports car? Yes.
7. Have you ever fallen down the stairs? Yes.
8. What do you think about the death penalty? I am for it in most cases.
9. What do you think about animal testing? I do not approve of animal testing.
10. What are your neighbors like? Nice for the most part.
11. Do you turn off the water when you brush your teeth? Yes.
12, Are there any foods that you wouldn’t eat as a child that you now like? Not that I can think of.
13. Is it important to always tell the truth? Yes.
14. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Chocolate covered grasshopper.
15. Do computers really help us save time? Yes.
16. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet.
17. Do you pray every day? No.
18. Are you in favor of cloning? Yes.
19. How do you feel about changing your nationality? I would rather not change my nationality.
20. Would you ever buy a used car? Yes.
21. Should you spank a child when they do something wrong? It depends on the situation and the parent(s) beliefs.
22. Has science made a negative impact on society? No.
23. Have you ever gone on a blind date? Yes.
Labels: Sunday Stealing