December 8, 2019
Sunday Stealing: Pinterest
1. What don’t you share? I don't share most of my feelings and emotions.
2. A reason to celebrate? Nothing I can think of.
3. Describe where you are now. Physically I am at home, sitting at my desk, in my computer room. Mentally I am in the past, thinking of my children and family.
4. A dream that seems impossible. Visiting Ireland
5. Something you hope for. My daughter to be happy and healthy.
6. A tradition that makes you feel at home. None that I can think of.
7. The people who make your life better. My brother, both sister-in-laws, Rose, Johnny, Nancy Joe, and many co-workers.
8. Someone you’d like to meet. No one I can think of
9. A silly thing you’d really like. Eating a big bowl of cereal while watching cartoons.
10. A book from your childhood. Where The Wild Things Are
11. Something you’re still not sure about. Life
12. The best dessert to share with friends. Homemade cookies
13. A story that captures your imagination. None that I can think of right now.
14. Memories beside a fireplace. Snuggling with my dogs in front of the fireplace, while reading a good book and snacking on junk food.
15. How do you spend a rainy day? I prefer to sleep but usually play video games if I am home.
Labels: Sunday Stealing