March 24, 2019
Sunday Stealing: Thought Provoking Questions, Part 1
1. When was the last time you tried something new? I have not tried anything new in a very long time.
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? Everyone...and it just depresses me more, so I try to avoid doing that.
3. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say? "Sometimes, you just need to let it go."
4. What gets you excited about life? Waking up each day.
5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way? Too many to list.
6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago? I wish I has spent more time with my son.
7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know? Depends on the subject.
8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it? I love my family and I tell them often.
9. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree? My thoughts and opinion on God and death are different than most, so I keep those thoughts and opinions to myself.
10. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? I can look through photos of my son and not cry every time.
11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? It is a sign of strength.
12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Nothing I can think of.
13. Do you celebrate the things you do have? I celebrate the people I have in my life.
14. What is the difference between living and existing? Existing is what I have been doing since my son died. I go through each day like a robot. I am on auto pilot for the most part. Living is what I did before Colt died. I enjoyed life as best I could and had some happy times.
15. If not now, then when? Soon....very soon.
16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering? I cannot think of anything so I will say no, I have not.
17. What does your joy look like today? I am still trying to find it.
18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word? Yes!
19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend? I would break off the friendship before it even got started.
20. Which activities make you lose track of time? Reading, adult coloring, social media and sometimes work.
Labels: Sunday Stealing