March 16, 2019
Sunday Stealing: Cookie Questions
2. If you eat Oreos, which are your favorite – original, double stuff, golden original, golden double stuff, Oreo brownies, Oreo ice cream? Currently, my favorite Oreos are the Oreo Thins Orginal
3. Do you twist your Oreos apart? No
4. Are you able to pass by a plate of cookies and not take one or are you a bit of a 'Cookie Monster'? I am a cookie monster.
5. Tell us about your favorite cookie. Crunchy, soft, chewy, crumbly, other? My favorite cookie is a homemade chocolate chip cookie. I like them to be a bit soft and I like to eat them within minutes of coming out of the oven.
6. Have your tastes changed since you were a kid? There are a few things I ate as as kid that I won't eat now, like rabbit and squirrel.
7. Inquiring minds want to know if you are a dunker and, if so, do you dunk in milk, coffee, or tea? I am a dunker and I like to dunk my cookies in ice cold milk.
8. It is that time of year and they are selling them on every corner and in front of every store! Do you buy Girl Scout cookies and if you do, which is your favorite? Of course I buy Girl Scout cookies! My recent purchase was Thin Mints, Trefoils and Savannah Smiles.
9. Raw cookie dough. Yay or Nay? Hell yes!!
10. Do you like cookies with filling? Some of them are ok.
11. Do you prefer organic cookies? Not really
12. Large cookies, or small cookies? I have to choose? They are all good!!!
13. Do you like familiar flavors in cookies? Yes.
14. Do you make your own cookies, or buy them? Mostly I buy them already made. Baking my own takes way to much time and I usually mess them up.
15. Please tell us something random about your week!! The snow here is Wisconsin has started to melt due to rain and warmer temperatures; which is causing many areas to become flooded. Standing water on the roads makes for a not so fun drive to work each day!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm surprised to learn there are people who DON'T twist the cookies apart! I thought it was a requirement, LOL.ReplyDelete
I think it's better to be a Cookie Monster at this point.ReplyDelete
I almost picked chocolate chip cookies as a favorite but oatmeal won because of the raisins and nuts. ;o)
I think we're going to have to introduce America to the biscuits we get over here. Seriously, oreos have nothing on Tim Tams.ReplyDelete
We had the rain/warm temps a earlier this week, we had a little bit of a flood in the back yard. I am ready for warmer weather!! Have a great Sunday!ReplyDelete
Maine's melting, too. After record setting snow totals, we're hoping for a gradual thaw.ReplyDelete
I am a total cookie monster too! I just love them. Loved your answers! Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!ReplyDelete