1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller? My husband
2. How long do you chat on the phone each day? At lot while at work (about work things) and when not at work, not very much.
3. Who do you speak to the most? My husband
4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id? I do not answer if I do not recognize the number.
5. Do you phone friends at work? Sometimes.
6. Do you make personal calls at work? Yes, with my own phone.
7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call? I don't always say that to those I love and I am trying to remember to say it every time.
8. Do you use a landline or cell more often? At work I use a landline for work purposes and I use a cell phone for everything else.
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to? Several people.
1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain? I prefer to eat made from scratch, plain pancakes but I make them from a mix. I am not a good cook.
2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in? Depends on my mood. For the most part plain and simple.
3. For breakfast or for dinner? Both! Pancakes are good anytime!
4. Preferred syrup or other topping? How about the best side dish? I prefer maple syrup. For a side dish, scrambled eggs and bacon!
5. Favorite pancake restaurant? Perkins
Bonus: Any tasty recipes out there, for pancakes or other special breakfast dishes? Bring 'em on!
- Chocolate French Toast: www.momentsofintrospection.com/2015/08/chocolate-french-toast.html
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole: http://itsallabouttherecipe.blogspot.com/2012/03/tater-tot-breakfast-casserole.html
- Banana Cinnomon Waffles: http://itsallabouttherecipe.blogspot.com/2012/04/banana-cinnamon-waffles.html
- Sausage Rolls: http://itsallabouttherecipe.blogspot.com/2012/04/sausage-rolls.html
Perkins is so yummy! I have had French Toast when I have gone there. Very good. I love your sig tag, so cute! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!ReplyDelete
Ohhhh ... I miss Perkins! One of the best things about the Midwest!ReplyDelete