2. Something you feel strongly about: Putting animal abusers in jail.
3. A book you love: Gone With The Wind
4. Five pet peeves: People talking with food in their mouth; small talk; stupidity; people that abuse children or animals; and people that cannot make a decision and then stick with that decision.
6. How important do you think education is? Extremely important.
7. Five people you find attractive: My husband, Matthew McConaughey, Mark Harmon, Sam Elliot and Sean Connery
9. Something you always think “what if” about: Colt is my son...he passed away on March 10, 2016. I often wonder, "What if Colt was still alive?"
10. Something you’re proud of: My children.
11. Five items you lust after: Happiness,
12. Five words/phrases that make you laugh: "Whatever floats your boat."; "See you later alligator."; "After while, crocodile."; "Twatwaffle"; and "Twatapottamus".
13. A quote you try to live by: Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.
14. Something you like and dislike about yourself.: I dislike how fat I am and I like that I am kind, even to those that are assholes.
15. A problem that you have had: Falling asleep, and staying asleep for more than an hour or two.