January 21, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Friday Questions
1. Have you ever tried to learn (or re-learn) a foreign language as an adult? Which one? What worked for you? I took Spanish in college and wanted to re-learn as an adult. I went through Rosetta Stone to re-learn and I found I just did not have the time to dedicate to learning again. So I gave up.
2. Do you donate blood? Do you know your blood type? I cannot remember my blood type. I have not given blood in many years.
3. Have you ever been in a play or musical? Yes to both.
4. Do you use certain text or ring tones for specific people? Who gets their own? Or do you just use the default on your phone? I have one text tone and one ring tone for everyone. Each of my contacts does have their own photo listed with their name though.
5. When did you get your first digital camera? Do you still shoot on actual film, or all digital now? I was nearly 30 years old when I got my first digital camera. I have not used actual film since the early 1990's.
6. What do you think someone else would say the most daring thing you’ve done is? I moved from Missouri to Wisconsin.
7. Do you talk with your hands? Sometimes. There are even times I talk with my hands while I am on the phone.
8. Do you have a lucky number? What is it, and what is the story behind it? I like the number 5. I would not really consider it a lucky number. It is just a number I like.
9. What kind of milk did you drink, growing up? And now? Growing up we had milk fresh from the farm. Our neighbor was a farmer and his Ranch Hand (Slim) would bring us fresh milk. As an adult, I drink store brought milk; usually whole, sometimes 2 percent.
10. What is your favorite kind of pie? Strawberry Rhubarb
11. Are you a note taker? Yes! I have to write things down or I will totally forget all of it.
12. Do you have an eclectic mug collection, or is your stuff all matchy matchy? I don't have many things that match. I buy whatever catches my eye and stick with things I like.
13. Do you have a junk drawer in your house/garage/at work/wherever? I have several junk drawers, and a junk cabinet or two.
14. What is the longest amount of time you’ve worked at one job – and what was/is it? The longest amount of time worked at one job is my current job. I have been there for over 9 years and I love it. I work in Procurement.
15. How old were you when you took your first commercial flight? To where did you fly? I was 31 and I flew to Washington D.C. from St. Louis, Missouri.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I must be the only person who has never had milk straight from the farm...ReplyDelete
My mother used to buy milk, and also eggs, from a farmer after we moved to where there were farmers again. And, I bought them from him right after I was married. I miss the interconnections of this sort of community.ReplyDelete
I tried DuoLingo and found the same thing--I could not devote the time that it required. Purely my fault!ReplyDelete
We are alike on #13. I'm not sure that's a good thing. I would love to clear out the clutter, but most of it is actually useful or it has sentimental value. Maybe I just need a bigger house? LOLReplyDelete
My style is very eclectic. I like all the decorating shows and magazines that tell you if you love something, you should buy it because it will work in your home somewhere.
I tried to learn Spanish once and gave up. I really want to try again.ReplyDelete