September 17, 2017
Sunday Stealing: Never Have I Ever
2. Have you ever shopped in Home Depot? Yes. I was just there a few weeks ago.
3. Have you ever spied on your neighbors? Yes. Everyone has.
4. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes.
5. Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, several.
6. Have you ever lied about your age? No. I am not ashamed of my age.
7. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes, my dad taught my brother and I how to shoot when we were really young.
8. Have you ever been ice skating? Only once and I fell too many times and gave up.
9. Have you ever played golf? I have play putt putt golf.
10. Have you ever hidden on Halloween because you had no candy for trick or treaters? Yes.
11. Have you ever made a prank call? Yes.
12. Have you ever gotten a tattoo? No. But I do want to get one someday.
13. Have you ever had a massage? Yes and I did not enjoy it.
14. Have you ever locked your keys in the car? A few times.
15. Have you ever ridden a horse? Yes, many years ago.
16. Have you ever been to the circus? Yes and I was not that impressed. I think circus folks treat the animals horribly. The kids and I once got a photo taken with a large cat...I later realized the cat was drugged and I was very angry. That poor kitty! And shame on me for paying for a photo! :(
17. Have you ever been to Europe? No.
18. Have you ever built a fire? Yes.
19. Have you ever been skydiving? No.
20. Have you ever bought something at a garage sale? Yes.
21. Have you ever walked in on someone having sex? Yes.
22. Have you ever faked an injury to get out of something? Yes, I faked being sick so I could skip school when I was in grade school. Kids were mean and as much as I like school, I didn't like being around some people.
23. Have you ever been to a nude beach? No. But I remember being near one (as a kid) while on vacation with my parents. Mom had a fit about it! LOL
24. Have you ever received a speeding ticket? Yes, a few in my younger years.
25. Have you ever run a marathon? Yes but nothing major, just a small marathon when I was in school.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Kids can sure be mean. The shock is that they don't have to be bullied at home to do it!ReplyDelete
I think there may be a vaccine for chicken pox, can't remember. Somehow shingles and chicken
Chicken pox are related,too. Ah the joys of aging. 😉
Aging is not fun at all! :(Delete
You may be safe on the chicken pox. I've never had them, either, even though both of my kids had them. Our doctor at the time said that if women make it into their late 20s without getting them they are probably immune.ReplyDelete
I do hope I am immune. I do not want the chicken pox!Delete