1. If "happiness" was the global currency, what kind of work would make you a gazillionaire? Rescuing animals.
2. Would you break the law to save someone you loved? And, if so, how far would you be willing to take it? None that I can think of. Hopefully nothing like that ever comes up. I am not willing to take it very far, but who knows.
3. Is it possible to really know the truth without questioning it first? Sometimes.
4. Do you remember that one time . . . oh, about 5 years ago or so . . . when you were really, really upset? Does it really matter now? If not now, then when? At the time it greatly mattered but in a different way than it matters now. Now, it just makes my heart and soul ache more.
5. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? Sometimes.
6. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Nothing I can think of.
7. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? More work I enjoy doing.
8. Would you rather be an anxious genius, or a tranquil fool? An anxious genius.
9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Doing the right things.
10. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? 80!