2. What color are your pants? Black
3. Favorite motivational quote.
Your greatest power is the power to be.4. When was the last time you drank coffee? Last Friday at work
To be more loving. To be more courageous.
To be more joyous. To be more friendly.
To be more sensitive. To be more aware.
To be more forgiving. To be more tolerant.
To be more humble. To be more patient.
To be more helpful.
To be a greater human being.
~ Wilfred A. Peterson
5. What was the last thing you ate? A Snicker's candy bar.
6. Favorite animal. Dog
7. Favorite song. Eat the Rich by Aerosmith
8. Last movie you watched? I recently watched "The Butler" again.
9. Any turn ons? Leather
10. Any turn offs? Rudeness, abusiveness, stupidity.
11. List 4 big words off of the top of your head. antidisestablishmentarianism; indubitably; accouterments and quintessential
12. What are some meaningful movies? The Shawshank Redemption and Forrest Gump.
13. 2 most important people in your life right now? Too many to name and I don't want to pick just two.
14. What are 3 things you want for Christmas? My kitchen remolded, a million dollars (after taxes) and to lose a lot of weight.
15. When was the last time you read a good book? A few months ago.
16. What was the last thing you studied? I studied the Owner's Manual for my new Jeep.
17. Do you have any nicknames? Yes.
18. Favorite kind of perfume? Tommy Girl...not really sure how to describe the smell.
19. Do you have any international friends / friends who live out of state? Yes.
20. What is something unique that you do every single day? I count my steps (in my head) when I walk
21. If there was a movie based on your life, what would it be called? The Crazy Roller Coaster of Life
22. When was the last time you bought a gift for someone? Today for my husband.
23. Are you a shopaholic? No. Shopping drives me nuts.
24. What are some songs that always make you feel better? Happy Pharrell Williams; Bangarang by Skrillex; and Thunderstruck by ACDC.