1) This week's featured artist uses her middle initial (C. for Carolyn) all the time. Do you use your middle initial very often?
I use my middle initial all time at work as it is part of my official signature.
2) In this song, a mother tells off the local PTA. What's the most recent school event you attended -- whether as a parent, a teacher or a student?
In a few weeks I will be attending a high school graduation...my nephew is graduating.
3) The lyrics reference the mom's miniskirts, which were trendy in the 1960s. The website Popsugar reports that gingham checks are trendy for 2015. Tell us about the most recent addition to your wardrobe.
I do not get into the whole fashion trend thing. I purchase items that are comfortable and help me hide my fat. My most recent purchase was a cute layered spring shirt.
4) Thinking of moms, Access Hollywood named Carol Brady of The Brady Bunch TV's #1 mom. Who is your favorite TV mom?
Mama from "Mama's Family".
5) Mother Winters always gave Sam peppermint tea to calm her stomach. Do you have any tried-and-true home remedies to share?
My grandfather use to made a hot toddy for toothaches...makes you totally forget the toothache.
6) Sam's mother always tips 15% in restaurants. Sam has worked in food service and is more judgmental, tipping between 10% and 25%, depending on the quality of the service. What's your tipping policy? Are you more like Sam or her mother?
I am more like Sam. I like to give 20% if the service is good and 10% to 15% if the service was not so great.
7) When the tip of her shoelace becomes frayed, Sam's mother snips off the end and then paints the tip with clear nail polish. Good as new! Sam thinks that's crazy because you can just buy new laces for less than $2. Are you more frugal like mother or spendthrift like daughter?
When it comes to something like shoelaces, I would rather spend the money to buy new ones. Some things I can be frugal about but for the most part things in today's world are rather disposable and easy to replace.
8) Mother Winters loves how french vanilla smells and burns her Yankee Candles all year around. Do you use scented candles or air fresheners?
I love scented candles and air fresheners. I have Yankee Candles all over the house (Lilac Blossom, Cranberry Chutney, Clean Cotton) and I have Glade air fresheners in strategic places throughout the house.
9) Sam is celebrating Mother's Day with her mother's favorite, Hershey Bars. Would you prefer classic milk chocolate, dark chocolate or chocolate with almonds?
All the above! LOL The type of chocolate I eat depends on my mood. For example: I just ate a Snickers but yesterday I had a Hershey's with almonds. Tomorrow....who know!