"What does peace mean to me?" seems like such a easy question to answer. But those answers can become quite complex but are all very meaningful to me. Here are just a few of my answers:
1. Peace to me is the reassuring, calm and gentle presence of my dog by side and her unconditional love.
2. Peace is knowing that my children and my loved ones are safe.
3. Peace is being accepted and loved for who I am and not for whom someone else wants me to be.
4. Peace is a world without child abuse and animal abuse.
5. Peace is about seeking forgiveness rather than seeking revenge.
My list goes on and on. The bottom line is, I want the world I live in to be a peaceful world. And I want my children, grandchildren and children for many years to come to live in a peaceful world.
What does peace mean to you?
You can see my Peace Globe and more at The Peace Globe Gallery:
I BLOG FOR PEACE...DO YOU?