This week's Sunday Stealing comes from FanPop.
1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? A few weeks ago, before a meeting.
2. What was your last alcoholic beverage? A Malibu Sunrise a year or so ago.
3. Who can you trust? Myself and my dog.
4. Where was your first kiss with your current significant other? At my house on August 10, 2001
5. Favorite Band? Aerosmith
6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I learned that what I am today is what I will always me.
7. Do you like anyone? My husband and my dog.
8. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Yes
9. What's your favorite number? The number 5
10. Who was the last person to make you cry? Several people.
11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes
12. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
13. What is one thing you miss about your past? Not having to pay bills.
14. What is one thing you've learned about life? Being an adult is not as fun as I thought it would be.
15. Are you jealous of anyone? No.
16. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it.
17. Has a friend ever used you? Yes, several of them, which is why I don't trust people.
18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend? No
19. Who was the last person you drove with? My husband, earlier today.
20. What are you looking forward to? Memorial Day weekend! I get five whole days off from work!!!
Ah - that's so sweet - remembering the exact date of your first kiss. Ain't number 13 the truth!ReplyDelete