This week's Sunday Stealing comes from Remember the Stars.
1. What did you want to be when you were little? A computer programmer.
2. Would you prefer to have a large group of friends, or a small group of friends? Why? I prefer a small group of friends because it is easier to keep track of everyone.
3. What is your fashion “style”? Or what type of clothes do you wear on a daily basis? I don't have a fashion style. I wear what is comfortable and what actually fits my very large body.
4. If you could live anywhere where would you live? Southern Texas
5. What is your biggest hope for the next year? I hope to spend more time with my son, grandson, daughter-in-law and daughter.
6. When you pass by reflective surfaces do you check yourself out? No, and I try to avoid reflective surfaces.
7. Favorite genre of movie as well as TV show? Comedy and Big Bang Theory
8. Top favorite books? (limit of 5) "Gone With The Wind", "Beulah Land"
9. Have you ever taken a cooking class? Yes
10. What three words would you use to describe yourself? Kind, Fat, Tall.
11. Favorite animal? Dog and White Tigers
12. What is your dream job? Something that pays a lot of money, does not involve a lot of stress and has 100% job security.
13. If you could go back in history to any moment that you did not live, what would it be and why? None that I can think of.
14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Why? The ability to make people tell the truth no matter how much it might hurt because lies hurt a million times worse than the truth.
15. What is your favorite movie? Gone With The Wind
16. What is your best childhood memory? Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpas house.
17. What is your favorite part about blogging? Participating in memes.
18. What is your favorite quote?
19. What song do you feel like describes your life the best? Why? There are many songs that describe my life and each one of them for a different reason. I cannot think of one song that truly sums up my life.
20. Would you describe yourself as shy or outgoing? Shy with spurts of outgoing.