November 17, 2013
Sunday Stealing: The ASK Meme Part One
This week's questions come from For The Adventure.
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Cranberry Chutney from Yankee Candle
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Drew Barrymore
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Robert Carlyle
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I am married now.
5. Do you know a hoarder? Yes
6. Can you do a split? Not any more.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 9 or 10
8. How many oceans have you swam in? One
9. How many countries have you been to? One (and I live in it)
10. Is anyone in your family in the military? Yes
11. Have you named any of your body parts? Yes
12. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her? I already have two children (Vickie and Colt) and I am quite happy with just two. However, I would like another dog and/or puppy.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? F
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Oh I had many favorite show! Sesame Street, The Dukes of Hazzard, M*A*S*H, Little House on the Prairie, Gilligan's Island, and more!
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? I don't remember. Probably
something easy like a cat or ghost.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? I have read all of the Harry Potter series, a few of the Hunger Games series and only book one of the Twilight series. I didn't enjoy the Twilight series and had to force myself to finish the first book.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? I would rather have (keep) my American accent.
18. Did your mother go to college? No
19. Are your grandparents still married? They were still married when they passed away (Grandpa in 1988 and Grandma in 1981). And I am sure they would still be married if they were alive.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Yes21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Yes
22. What was the first amusement park you've been to? Six Flags in St. Louis, Missouri when I was very young.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? I would like to be fluent in Spanish.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Gray
25. Is your father bald? Dad had a full head of hair when he passed away in 1992 at age 46.
Labels: Sunday Stealing