Today we ripped off TWO bloggers first: Jason Crouch from the blog the Austin Dude. The second from the blog 2nd Cup of Coffee. (Lance worked twice as hard this weekend to make up for the last weekend due to being sick.)
1: Who is your favorite Musical Artist from when you were a teenager? Aerosmith
2: Who is your favorite game show host? Bob Barker
3: Who is your Favorite Blog hosting service? Blogger
4: If you could meet anyone again from your childhood, who would it be? My grandparents
5: Where did you want to live when you were growing up? Florida
6: What is the most interesting piece of Trivia that you know? Daniel Boone detested coonskin caps.
7: If you could live in any point of history when would it be and why? 19th century American south, because I love the dresses ladies wore and the beautiful plantation homes.
8: What is the most interesting job you have ever had? The one I am currently working.
9. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share. Constantly being picked on by damn near everyone! :(
10. What's your favorite Beatles song? "Come Together"
11. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be? Sleep pants and a tee-shirt.
12. Would you rather host a party or be a guest? Be a guest
13. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that? No, I dont think we will but if we do, I am ok with that.
14. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing? Experiencing
15. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?).
Actually I have several kiss of death items: dishonestly, unfaithful, untrustworthy, body odor and bad breath.
16. Snacks. Salty or sweet? Depends on my mood. Sometimes I like both, such as chocolate covered pretzels.
17. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there? My metal ammo box that I use to store important papers. It has been there fore years.
18. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie? Top Gun
19. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle? Give it away or toss it in the trash
20. Your favorite spring comfort food? Fresh Strawberries