February 6, 2013
Wednesday Hodgepodge - 06 February 2013
I found a new meme to participate in!! Wednesday Hodgepodge is hosted by Joyce over at "From This Side of the Pond".
1. Chinese New Year will be celebrated on February 10th, and 2013 is the year of the snake. When did you last see a snake? Are you okay around snakes or do they give you the shivers?
I saw a dead snake a few years ago while we were fishing. I do not like snakes, they give me the shivers and make me want to run and hide.
2. The color red in Chinese culture usually means good luck. Do you believe in luck?
Yes, and I think there are many people out there that have way more better luck that I have. They need to share!
3. sledding-ice skating-building a snowman...if given a choice, which activity would you choose?Which of the three have you done most recently?
I have not built a snowman or been sledding in three years. I have only been ice skating once in my life and that was when I was very young.
I prefer to stay inside where it is warm. But if I have to choose one activity then I choose building a snowman.
4. Ralph Waldo Emerson is credited as saying, "The years teach much which the days never knew." Where have you seen this quote played out in your own life?
I think this quote has played out many times throughout my life....most of which I have will someday post about and some I have already posted about.
5. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
Last Friday at work.
6. What is something you can't say no to?
7. Are you a doodler?
Sometimes...mostly when I am bored.
8. I wish warmer weather would come back to Wisconsin soon. I am tired of my feet and hands being cold.
Labels: Wednesday Hodgepodge