Today's Sunday Stealing was ripped off a blogger named Another Suburban Mom from the blog Another Suburban Mom. It is 20 questions, She says she got it from Dana. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to Sunday Stealing!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Living in Missouri, raising two children and working full time.
2. By this time next year, I ...will be living in Texas.
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing? Anything is possible! So, yes a female President could be elected in my lifetime. It could be a good thing but we won't know until it happens.
4. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin from "Once Upon A Time".
5. Who is your greatest enemy? Death
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? We went to the Wisconsin Dells for a day trip.
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Dictionary
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Yes. It is Shay
9. What are you dreading at the moment? Going to work tomorrow.
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? No, not really. People will judge me with or without reading some of my answers.
11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not? Yes, because I like baggy clothing.
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about? Nothing that I can think of.
13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today? Probably "Gone With The Wind".
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with? Betty White
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price? Toilet Paper
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? Six
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail? Skunks
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you? Yes
19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing? Paying off some debt.
20. What is the most used item in your home? My desktop comptuer.
I was skeptical about Once Upon A Time, but I must say I am getting into it. Rush (as I call him from StarGate Universe because I do not know his name), does a great job of playing RumpelstiltskinReplyDelete
Ohhh I also love Stargate Universe! I have been re-watching it for the last week.Delete
His real name is Robert Carlyle.