December 28, 2012
Friday Fill-Ins: Texas or Bust!
1. They've loaded the truck and are ready to head out.
2. They are going to Texas.
3. What is better? Living in Texas or living in Wisconsin?
4. We need better quality tv shows.
5. Eyes are the looking glass into ones soul.
6. I made another mistake, ut oh, but will fix it later.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating dinner at Famous Dave's, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to finish the laundry!
Here are the answers to last week's Christmas carols:
IDOAWCJLTOIUTK: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas just like the ones I used to know
CROAOFJFNAYN: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire Jack Frost nippin' at your nose
IBTLALLC: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
OLTOBHSWSTL: Old little town of Bethlehem how still we see thee lie
SBRAYLITLSIG: Sleigh bells ring are you listenin' in the lane snow is glistening
IBHFC: I'll be home for Christmas
WWYAMCWWYAMC: We wish you a merry Christmas...
IHTBOCD: I heard the bells on Christmas day
FTSIAJHS: Frosty the snowman is a jolly happy soul