Today we have a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A list was provided where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. If you'd like to play along, great! if you just want to do the regular Fill-Ins, that's perfectly fine, too! And...here we go!
1. Ahhhh!!! Too many people in the store! I don't like crowds.
2. I am preparing for a quiet night at home!
3. Creating a big meal is something I don't want to do.
4. Reading a good book is an excellent form of relaxation.
5. Kick start the day with breakfast...an apple, bagel and Diet Pepsi.
6. It is not the end of the world, yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing a few jigsaw puzzles on Facebook, tomorrow my plans include going grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to make some Christmas cookies!
AND THE CHRISTMAS SONGS....
1. IDOAWCJLTOIUTK: "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Just like the ones I use to know."
2. CROAOFJFNAYN: "Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire. Jack Frost Nipping At Your Nose."
3. IBTLALLC: "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas."
4. OLTOBHSWSTL: "O Little Town Of Bethlehem. How still we see the lie."
5. SBRAYLITLSIG: "Sleigh bells ring, are you listening, in the land snow is glistening."
6. IBHFC: "I'll Be Home For Christmas."
7. WWYAMCWWYAMC: "We Wish You A Merry Christmas. We Wish You A Merry Christmas."
8. IHTBOCD: "I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day."
9. FTSIAJHS: "Frosty the Snowman is a jolly happy soul."
Tag by Faery Dust Express