1. Hallelujah! It is finally Friday!
2. On the beach with my feet in the water is where I wanna be!
3. When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and I thought those would make a great pillow.
4. Her water broke and that's how I knew it was time to get her to the hospital.
5. What were once vices are now a thing of the past.
6. One apple and a blueberry bagel is what I've been having for breakfast lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing Diablo III, tomorrow my plans include possibly going to Wisconsin Dells and Sunday, I want to sleep all day long!
This week’s statements and my answers (underlined) are as follows:
1. I always cry when I when I think of my children or my dogs dying.
2. Thinking I am always alone and trying to move past that is very hard for me to do
3. Whenever I eat homemade chicken and dumplings, I want to kiss the cook.
4. If I ruled the world, Animal Abuse and Child Abuse wouldn’t exist and everyone would have a dog in their home.