1. My uncle once: told me that I should not date certain people. He even paid me a dollar to not date them (I was only 12 years old or so)
2. Never in my life: have I been para-sailing and I really want to try it.
3. When I was five: I read "Beulah Land"...a very thick and good novel.
4. High School was: stressful and I am glad I never have to go back.
5. I will never forget: my parents.
6. I once met: a few NASCAR drivers.
7. There’s this girl I know who: lives in Japan.
8. Once, at a bar: I dumped a beer in my ex-husband's lap.
9. By noon, I’m usually: exhausted.
10. Last night: I played video games until after midnight.
12. Next time I go to church: I will say an extra pray for everyone.
13. Jonathan Frid: is not my type. I don't like vampires all that much.
14. What worries me most: is death.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: my dogs.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: a Diet Pepsi.
17. You know I’m lying when: I try to avoid the question.
18. What I miss most about the 80s: Hair Bands, parachute pants and being a teenager (no bills to pay).
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Portia (because I like the name).
20. By this time next year: Hubby should be feeling better.
21. A better name for me would be: Ms. Needs To Sleep
22. I have a hard time understanding: Stupidity
23. If I ever go back to school, I’d: would get my Master's Degree.
24. You know I like you if: I don't avoid you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: those that helped me to get to that point.
26. If I could bring back a TV show for a reunion it would be: M*A*S*H
27. Take my advice, never: go grocery shopping when you are hungry.
28. My ideal breakfast is: orange juice, milk, biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs, hash browns and bacon.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: We Are Young
30. If you visit my hometown, I'd suggest: not staying there very long...there is nothing to do.
31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I'd include: RoseAnn, Barb, Erin, Tamy, Misty Dawn, Bud, and Dennis (and his daddy).
32. Why won’t people: stop being idiots and try to make the world a better place.
33. If you spend the night at my house: my black lab would lick your face all night.
34. I’d stop everything for: the ones I love.
35. The world could do without: Child Abuse, Animal Abuse and stupidity.
36. The last time I got drunk I: 30 years old...which was 12 years ago.
37. My favorite blonde is: none that I can think of.
38. Paper clips are more useful than: staples.
39. If I do anything well, it’s: listening to other.
40. And by the way: Duct tape is silver.