Welcome to The Queen's Meme! Each week, The Queen will ask Seven Royal Questions for the loyal subjects to read. This week's questions (and my responses) are:
1. Breakfast literally means "breaking the fast" of the night. What is your favorite cereal? I love Marshmallow Mateys.
2. Brunch is typically eaten between breakfast and lunch. When is the last time you brunched? Last weekend, hubby and I had a late breakfast that could be considered brunch.
3. In the castle we call it luncheon. The prisoners downstairs in the dungeon call it horrible lunch. Do you eat lunch at the same time everyday? What is your favorite sandwich?
No, I don't eat lunch at the same time every day.
My favorite sandwich is a Club (ham, roast beef, turkey and bacon). I really like the one's from Subway.
4. What is the difference between dinner and supper? I think of dinner as a big meal with lots of food and calories. I see supper as a smaller, lighter meal of the day...like having a salad.
5. What time do you generally "take tea" in your abode? I always have something to drink near me (Diet Pepsi mostly, Sweet Iced Tea, Ginger Ale or water).
6. A "cuisine" is typically influenced by and named after geographical regions and cultures. Pretend your blog is a country. What is the name of your cuisine? Shannon's Southern Succotash...guaranteed to make you fat.
Fish. I don't eat fish very often and I never cook it at home (it makes the house stink).