Heather at Acting Balanced gives us 5 questions each week to answer and the post includes a linky so we can BlogHop!. Heather said this meme is based on the original Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.
Here are today's Questions:
1. What was the first live concert you ever attended?
2. What colors look best on you?
3. What is one thing about you that most people wouldn't know?
4. Who would you call to be bailed out of jail?
5. What do you think is the greatest invention of your lifetime and why?
1. (This is going to show my age)...the first live concert I remember was Roy Clark & Buck Owen. The concert was at Six Flags and my mother forced my brother and I to go. How? She promised to take us to Six Flags but could only ride the rides IF we went to the concert. I was so bored but it was fun to see Mom so happy!
Source: morethings.com via Elizabeth on Pinterest
2. I think I look best in black (no I am not goth or emo...I just like to hide my fat). Hubby thinks I look good in a few different shirts - one is yellow and one is purple.
3. I have an Associate's Degree and a Bachelor's Degree, with hopes of working on a Master's Degree later this year.
4. First I would call my husband, then my brother, then my mother/father-in-law.
5. My children! They are a product of me and turned out pretty well. Otherwise, I think the invention of video games was the best thing ever. I have wasted countless hours in front of one game console or another.
Source: google.com via Christina on Pinterest
Buck Owens and Roy Clark! I love it! I remember watching those two every Saturday night on Hee Haw at my father-in-law's house.ReplyDelete