February 28, 2012
It's The Oh Boy Meme
Welcome to The Queen's Meme, which for this week is titled..."It's the Oh Baby Meme"!
1. When your kids were babies, did you ever use cloth diapers? When my daughter was a baby had to use cloth diapers. What a mess!!!! When my son was born I refused to use cloth diapers and would spend my last dollar on disposable diapers.
2. Are you guilty of spoiling your children or grandchildren? Even though my children would disagree, I spoiled both of them as they were growing up.
3. If you could give one piece of advice to your own children about how to raise their children, what would you say? Learn to pick your battles. Don't argue over every little thing...that just causes more stress.
4. Do you believe in spanking? *prepares for the slew of mean email about to ensue* Yes, I believe in spanking. I remember getting six spankings as a child and I deserved every one of them. I learned my lesson and corrected my behavior and I turned out to be a pretty good adult!
5. Babies need pacifiers! They cry and carry on sometimes. Can you think of one adult person in your life who could also use a pacifier? Oh I can think of several but I will be nice and won't name him or her.
6. Have you ever been present for the birth of a child other than your own pregnancy and delivery? I was present for the birth of my niece, Amy but not for the delivery part. There was not enough room in the Delivery Room for all of to fit.
7. Why are boy things blue and girl things pink? I have always wondered this also. I went for more neutral colors for my children.
Labels: Queen's Meme