June 24, 2011
Friday's W.T.F - June 24, 2011
1) If your life was a TV game show, what current show or type of show would best reflect the life you've lived?
A game show...like Press Your Luck
2) We all know the story of "Freaky Friday" (two people change places and live in the other person's body for a day or two). If you could become any member of your family for just one day, who would you become?
My mother-in-law...she is retired and gets to spend her days however she chooses!
3) The current issue of Redbook magazine talks about how to handle your children walking in on you having sex. ... Did you ever hear your parents or *shudder* walk in on them having sex? What happened once they found out that you overheard it or saw them? Did they talk to you about it or just pretend it didn't happen?
I heard them having sex a few times and I just ignored it and never mentioned it.
4) On opposite end of the spectrum, one of my ex-boyfriends once got a gun pulled on him when he was caught having sex with a hunter's teenage daughter. Did anyone ever catch you during a sexual activity?
Yes I have...sadly he was my husband at time. One of the many reasons he is an ex husband.
5) My father, an art teacher and professional artist, always said that the most beautiful people in the world usually have symmetrical faces. If beauty is mostly based on bilateral symmetry, why do you think most hairstyles are asymmetrical?
To throw off the balance of the world, and to scare the idiots away.
6) Would you eat a bowl of live crickets for $10,000?
HELL NO! ...well maybe if they are covered in chocolate!
7) List 5 things that simply bore you to tears.
Long telephone conversations, slow moving books, slow moving movies, stupidity and fucktards
8) Tell me about one of your totally useless possessions and how you came to own it, and don't try to tell me you don't have at least one useless item because we all have 'em.
I have my mother's candy dish. It is very old and looks even older. I never use it...never have used it and probably never will BUT I won't get rid of it.
9) If farting was a career, my younger brother could seriously be a billionaire. What is a "skill" you naturally possess that you wish you could make a living doing?
10) If your significant other created a scavenger hunt for your birthday during which you had to drive around town and gather clues to locate your gift, would you find it romantic or annoying?
I think that would be boring and annoying.
11) The circus is in my town this weekend. If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?
I would be the Fat Lady! and my miniature puppies and I would put on a magic show.
12) What do you think would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs?
I like cats but I prefer dogs. I would grab as many dogs as I could and take them home.
13) Today (June 24) is “UFO Day.” The first documented UFO sighting was on this
day. Do you believe in life on other planets?
Yes, I do!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment