Mimi, the Queen of the Blogosphere has starting a new meme!
The Queen's Meme
The Queen's Meme
1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it? I totally forgot my laptop! I MUST have it. We will go back and get it or every man on this ship will pay the price!
2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something).
They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you. What is the first thing you would write on the board? "My name is Dr. Death. I am here to collect souls."
3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile? How would you handle it? I would read it for awhile just to see how they really feel about me then I would confront that person(s). Depending on how our conversation goes will depend on if I ever talk to them again after that.
4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on? A Butterfinger candy bar out of the snack machine located downstairs at work.
5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve? I have to cook? If I don't have to cook then I will pick up something on the way home from work...Subway or Taco Bell. Otherwise they can cook dinner for me.
6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do? Help him adjust them properly.
7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences. I would like perfect health for a lifetime please! I am so tired of having medical and dental problems.
I love your chalkboard wisdom!ReplyDelete
love your #2 answer :) great answers! mine's up and its HERE!ReplyDelete
Enjoy your Tuesday!
Love #2 as well, funny how most of us chose to scare the crap out of the brats lolReplyDelete
After I wrote and published my post I realized I should have said my camera and my computer. I mean seriously, how am I supposed to blog my trip to the moon without them?ReplyDelete
Great answers all!