Hosted by Lani
1.what is one thing that will put a great big ole smile on your face? A puppy playing in the yard. A baby "cooing".
2.Your walking down the street toward a very familiar face. As you get closer you realize you do not remember this persons name at all. Do you speak with the chance that they'll want to stop and chat or do you pretend that you don't see the person? I speak to that person and let them know I dont recall their name.
3. Are you the Rock or the sponge of your household? I am the rock.
4. You have gone over to a friends for dinner. You look down at your plate and notice a great big ole hair hanging out from inside your sandwich. What do you do. ? Pull it out, make a comment and continue to eat.
5. If you HAD to name one....who would you say is your role model? My mother.
6. Have you raised children? if so do you think your parenting skills were top notch or could have used a little help from Dr Phil? Screw Dr. Phil! I did a fine job without him and I am sure most parents can and could.
7. would your -(Past or present)- mate/spouse, significant other/whatever -say that living with you has been like a gentle breeze or more like a hurricane? I use to be a hurricane now I am just a gentle breeze.
8. When you shop at the grocery store, do you always shop exactly by a list or just go helter skelter and hope that you get home with most of what you need? I start with a list but end up buying many things not on the list.
thank god we get mellower with age...Man I used to be one wild hurricane!ReplyDelete
I am not very good with the list either :-)
Thanks for playing!