1. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator door? The oldest thing in my refrigerator door is a jar of pickled habanero peppers...we have had them for a few years.
2. How often do you keep leftovers that end up going bad before you eat them? The longest I keep leftovers is two or three days. After that they are trashed.
3. How strictly do you follow expiration dates: do you toss things as soon as they go past the date, or have you learned how far something can really go without going bad? Nothing in this house last past the expiration date and I never purchased anything that has a expiration date within a week or less.
4. Take the quiz: What Do the Contents of Your Refrigerator Say About You?
|What Your Fridge Says About You|
You aren't greedy, but you don't really deprive yourself either. You strike a good balance with the stuff you buy.
You are a very thrifty person. You don't like to waste money... or food.
You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.
You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.
You are likely single - and a workaholic.
5. What was the last ingredient in your fridge that you cooked something with? The last ingredient I used was milk...I made Banana Pudding.
6. If you had to make a meal out of one single item in your refrigerator right now, which item would you choose? The Banana Pudding I made :) or maybe the left over brats from our cook out earlier today.