May 9, 2008
Friday 5: Needles
Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your online journal. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below so we can all check out your responses! Please please please don’t forget to link us from your website!
1. When was the last time you had a needle stuck into you? Last year (August 2007) when I had surgery.
2. Who among your friends is the easiest target for needling? None of them.
3. What’s something you can confidently do with a needle and thread? Fix a hole in a sock or sew on a button.
4. About how many phonograph records do you have in your home, and when’s the last time you dropped a needle on one? I have not played a real record in years...at least 20 years. My boyfriend has a small vinyl collection...we have them stuffed in a closet.
5. Someone told us the other day about someone at a party using a flavor injector to spike a watermelon with vodka. Is this brilliant or is this stupid? I think it is a good idea. I would never use it though...I like my watermelon alcohol free.
Labels: Friday 5