Saturday Six - Episode 207:1. In terms of motivation, what gets you out of bed in the morning?
During the week, my job motivates me to get out of bed. If I don't go to work then I don't get paid...I like money more than sleep. LOL Too bad I can't get paid to sleep.
2. If you could sleep without having to get up at your normal time, how much later than that would you sleep on your own?
I would sleep at least two hours (or more if I can get by with it).
3. How often do you take a nap? If your office made napping a legitimate option, would you take advantage of it?
I don't get a chance to nap ofter but I love napping! But I like to sleep hehe. I would take advantage of it if my office made napping a legitimate option. A power nap during the day would make the work day go much faster and easier.
4. Take the quiz: Are you lazy?
The results: "You are a total busy bee! Your life is filled with too much to do, and you feel like you have to do ALL of it! Gotta make the bed, mow the lawn, run these errands, cook dinner! When will the madness stop! You need to take a serious relaxation day and don't worry about ANYTHING! That's right, leave that bed unmade, go to a nice restaurant for dinner. You deserve and need this. And I promise, it won't hurt! : )"
5. Other than your bed, where in your home are you most likely to take a comfortable nap?
I love taking a nap on my couch. It is very comfortable.
6. When was the last time you took a workday off so that you could lie around the house doing absolutely nothing for the whole day? Would you be likely to schedule such a day in the next three months?
I have not done that for awhile. I need to do it again soon...and it will be within the next three months.