Fool Me Once, Shame On You
1. Have you ever pulled an April Fool's Day prank, or had one pulled on you?
2. What's the most tasteless joke you've ever heard?
3. What's your favorite funny movie?
4. How gullible are you?
5. Are you a good sport when it comes to being the butt of a joke?
Come play along!: http://community.livejournal.com/mondaysabitch/
01. When I was younger my friends and I would play jokes on each other. But it was never anything harsh or cruel. Our jokes were pretty harmless.
02. I think the "dead baby" jokes that I have heard are the most tasteless. Some of them are just plain disgusting!
03. I like a lot of movies...one that comes to mind is, "Jay and Silent Bob"
04. I am gullible to a point...it depends on the situation and how much background information I have.
05. To the public I am a good sport when it comes to being the butt of a joke. But inside I am deeply hurt by jokes. I get so tired of being "trashed" because I am a redneck. People think I am really stupid and naive and it pisses me off.