Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- graham crackers for dipping
- In a medium bowl, combine combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand mixer on medium speed. Add vanilla and yogurt and continue mixing fluffy.
- Spread the mixture in a plate or shallow bowl. Gently spoon the cherry pie filling overtop.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or overnight. Serve with graham crackers for dipping.
- Dip can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- Block cream cheese provides the best texture.
- Any fruit filling can top this recipe.