This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from the League of Extraordinary Penpals.
2. How energized I feel at this point in the year: I am not at all energized. I would rather hibernate for the winter.
3. The best things about the holiday season: When it is over.
4. Something that changed my perspective on life: The death of my son.
5. What I seem to get the most comments about: My emotional strength.
6. The changes I’ve made to my style: I wear a lot of tie dyed shirts now.
7. What gets in the way of my success: My own fears
8. News sources I trust the most: The local news and local newspaper.
9. Fictional characters that would easily fit into my life: Tim Allen from Tool Time; Rose from The Golden Girls and Gibbs from NCIS.
10. My relationship with spirituality: Not as strong as it should be.
11. How I feel when I’m being retrospective: Uncertain, sometimes motivated.
12. My thoughts on AI technology: I think AI technology can help make human lives easier.
13. The odd/weird things I do when nobody else is around: Have panic attacks.
14. What I do when I can’t sleep: Play games on my phone, watch tv, read, wander around the house and snack.
15. The winter/holiday season tasks I enjoy: None of them.