Welcome to this week's Sunday Stealing.
2. Best thing about fall walks: The beautiful scenery.
3. Favorite fall chore: Shopping for fall flowers
4. Least favorite fall chore: Raking leaves.
5. Best change in the home: Sleeping at night with the windows open.
6. Best tree in the fall: Maple tree
7. Fall ritual: Decorating the front porch will Fall items.
8. Most frustrating thing about fall: Flu season
9. Favorite fall decorations: Artificial fall leaves, pumpkins, teardrops swags and wreaths.
10. Favorite clothing: Hoodies
11. Traditional fall candy: Caramel Apple Pops
13. When does fall begin for you? The day after Labor Day
14. What is your favorite aspect of fall? Leaves changing color
15. What is your favorite fall memories? Carving pumpkins for Halloween
16. What do you like to drink in the fall? Apple cider
17. What's your favorite fall food? Caramel Apples
18. What color is fall? Orange
19. What does fall smell like? Pumpkins, decaying leaves and wet earth.
20. If you could go anywhere in the fall, where would you go? The Ozarks Mountains in Missouri
Yes flu season is a fall downer! Wish I could open my windows but then I'd have to chase 15 cats and catch them. It wouldn't be a pretty sight. Have a great SundayReplyDelete
I've only been to the Ozarks in summer--I'll bet Fall is gorgeous there!ReplyDelete
We have common answers this week--I should have specified the caramel apple pops in my own answer. Those just drive me crazy I love them so much!ReplyDelete
I loved apple cider but it doesn't seem to love me back since my gallbladder surgery. But it certainly tastes good.ReplyDelete
I got my flu shot already. Based on what's been happening in the Southern Hemisphere, the flu this season in the US should be severe.ReplyDelete