1. Your favorite sport: Football
2. A quote to live by: "Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~Dalai Lama
4. 3 beautiful little things in your life: My children, my dog and my waking up each day.
5. What made you laugh today? Earlier I was watching hilarious "Karen" videos on Tik Tok. I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face.
6. A good deed you did today: I went downstairs to the laundry room and got my husband some clean clothes to wear today.
7. Activities you like to do when you are bored: Play games on my computer, play games on my phone, read, watch movies, and sleep.
8. Are you a procrastinator? At home I absolutely am. At work, I am not.
9. Your thoughts about dying: Dying scares me and the thought of death causes me to have panic attacks. I do not want to die.
10. What super power would like to have? The ability to never die.
11. Top 3 Netflix series: NCIS, Space Force and iZombie
12. Things you want to do before you die: Visit Ireland, visit Hawaii and visit The Great Smokey Mountains again.
13. Your biggest fears: Death, being alone, not being loved.
14. What makes you angry? People that abuse animals or children, rudeness, and insensitivity.
I agree with the Karen videos.. they are unbelievable! They keep me entertained.ReplyDelete
I don't remember the last time I laughed until I cried. I need to look up those "Karen" videos!ReplyDelete
Immortality is not recommended, but I understand the feelings.ReplyDelete
My daghter is really into NCIS, and I've only seen it because of her.ReplyDelete
I def want to get to the Smokey Mountains! So many places in the USA I have not gotten to see or visit yet but looking forward to!ReplyDelete
Driving through the Smokey Mountains in 1975 is one of the memories I still replay. So gorgeous and magical.ReplyDelete