This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen (and edited) from "This Side of the Pond".
I moved a few heavy things to the basement in my house. My arm, knee and back hurt a lot when I was done BUT I did it!!!!
2. What's one product you use that never ever fails?
Charmin toilet paper.
3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
Work wise, I have found my place. I love what I do. Personally, I have not yet found my place. It is a work in progress.
4. Worst movie you ever saw?
Sadly, The Smurfs (2011). I loved The Smurfs as a kid so I really had high expectations for this movie. It ended up being a real disappointment.
5. What's the last fun thing you did?
I went to a baby shower last week for one of my niece's. It was so much fun!
6. What's your favorite Italian dish?
7. Have you ever been to France? Any desire to visit there, and if so what would site or city would you most want to see?
I have not been to France and I really do not have a desire to visit there.
8. Have you ever been to Disney, any of the parks at all? Are you a Disney superfan or something less than that? They're open right now so tell us, would you go if you had the time/money/a free trip?
I have not been to a Disney park. I like Disney but I am not a super fan. If I was given a free trip and had the time/spending money, I would go.
9. Your favorite place to go when you want to be quiet as a church mouse? Would those who know you well describe you as more church mouse or perhaps more like mighty mouse?
I like to go into my bedroom, when I want to be quiet. My bedroom is my sanctuary. There are some people that will say I am quiet but there are others that will tell you I am loud and talk to much. It is what it is.
10. Do you bake your own bread? Last time you had hot out-of-the-oven homemade bread? What's your favorite kind of bread?
I cannot even remember the last time I made bread from scratch. Last year I did make pumpkin bread but it came in a kit. All I had to do was throw the ingredients together and then bake it. I also cannot remember the last time I had hot out-of-the-oven homemade bread. My favorite kind of bread is raisin bread.
11. What's something you might say is 'the greatest thing since sliced bread'?
I think my cell phone is the greatest thing since sliced bread. With one small device, I can take photos, keep in touch with family and friends and find directions with ease.
12. Share with us five little things you're grateful for today. Small blessings. One catch-they all must start with the letter T.
I am thankful for: technology, tea, tacos, therapy, and thoughtfulness.
13. Tell us where you were and something about what life was like when you were 20- 21.
I was back home in Missouri. My mom passed away on April 3rd, and barely a year later on April 19th, my dad passed away.
14. What's on the menu at your house this week?
Whatever DoorDash delivers.
15.Something you recently purchased where a coupon was involved? Do you regularly shop with coupons?
I recently purchased, soap from Bath and Body Works with a coupon. I do not regularly shop with coupons, I really should do that more often.