This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Journal Buddies.
I like a variety of singers because of how their music moves me.
2. Write about your first memory of going to the doctor.
I banged my knee up and needed stitches. I do not remember how old I was.
3. Write a poem about writing poems.
Writing poems can be fun.
Sometimes I write poems while sitting in the sun,
Writing poems can be take you down a flowery path
Sometimes I write poems while taking a bath.
4. Write a poem about vacations.
I love taking a vacation. Yes, I do.
I love taking vacations. How about you?
5. What is something interesting that no one knows about you?
Nothing that I can think of.
6.Why is it so important to help other people in need?
It is important to help others in order to create strong communities, increase communication and to build a better life for all.
7.Would you rather finish a project early or do it at the last minute? Why?
I would much rather finish a project early so that I have time to correct any mistakes.
8. If you had three months left to live, what would you do?
Buy a RV and go visit family and friends.
9. If you could be a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be? Why?
Neapolitan. A variety of flavors....just like my personality can be. LOL
10. What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
Putting up with bullies.
11. Would you rather be tall or short? Why?
I am tall and I prefer to be tall. I can reach things that some people can't, and I can see over people's heads in a crowd.
12. What is the greatest challenge facing people in our world today?
Living in peace and harmony.
13.What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had?
I have had many scariest experiences. The hardest for me was the call I got saying my son was not going to live.
14. Write a poem about music.
Music for me and music for you.
I don't always believe in music voodoo.
Music can make you happy, music can make you sad.
I don't think all music is bad.
15. Write about a favorite memory of something you did with your best friend.
Playing basketball, sleepovers at her house, and riding the Pep Bus.
Post a Comment