This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Bun Toting Librarian.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I thought, "I really need to go back to bed."
2. What shirt are you wearing?
I am wearing a tie dyed tee-shirt. On the front of the shirt there it has writing that says, "Be Kind".
3. Do you label yourself?
I do label myself. The hardest person on me....is me.
4. What does your watch look like?
I do not own or wear a watch.
5. What were you doing at midnight last night?
6. Last furry thing you touched?
7. Favorite age you have been so far?
So far, 30 was my favorite age.
8. What is your current desktop picture?
My current desktop picture is actually three watercolor painting of my dogs. Shelby, Bella and Riley. Shelby and Bella are both gone :( but their memory lives on in me.
9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be?
I would take the million dollars.
10. The last song you listened to?
Always by Saliva
11. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Ask for my money back by calling the 800 number listed on the machine.
12. Would you move for the person you loved?
I have done that. I moved to Wisconsin from Missouri for someone I love.
13. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
I always have clothes on (unless I am taking a shower), my cell phone and something to drink (usually sweet tea).
14. What’s your favorite town/city?
The Great Smokey Mountains (if that counts).
15. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My left shoulder, left knee and my back.
Post a Comment