This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from League of Extraordinary PenPals.
History, dogs, and movies.
2. How do you like to spend your birthdays?
At home, watching movies or sleeping all day.
3. Something you might take a little too seriously?
People telling lies about me.
4. Describe a time you made a good decision for yourself:
When I made the decision to move from Missouri to Wisconsin in 2009.
5. Something you’ve improved/gotten better at:
6. What dish would you bring to a summer potluck?
Something easy...like a dessert (cake).
7. What do you miss about Winter?
Sitting in front of a warm fire while sipping hot chocolate.
8. Share a summer memory:
Camping with our family, swimming in Black River.
9. Words you misspell or misuse the most:
I misspell my first name a lot because I get into a hurry when I am typing. I also screw up the word "the" a lot because I get into too much of a hurty.
10. Things you love to do, that can only happen in summer:
Sitting on the front porch or on the patio, listening to the cicadas; and spending time outside.
11. How would you describe your sense of humor?
Sometimes non-existent, sometimes boring, and sometimes funny a hell.
12. Have you ever quit a job or career?
I have quit a few jobs and changed careers many times.
13. What are your favorite features of your cell phone?
Notes. I love being able to write notes and reminders to myself and always having the notes/reminders with me.
14. What scents always make you hungry?
Fresh baked bread, and fresh baked cookies.
15. What are you working on right now?
Cleaning house while blogging.