This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Stolen from Who I am Hates Who I've Been.
Yes, but I don't care. I listen to what I like.
2. Do you have pop-tarts in your house right now?
I do have pop-tarts in the house. Brown Sugar Cinnamon and Cookies N Cream.
3. Does someone owe you over twenty dollars?
Only the bank for my house and Jeep.
4. When was the last time you burned any part of your body?
Yesterday while cooking dinner I burned a finger.
5. What kind of booze did you last take shots of?
It has been so long since I took a shot of any alcohol that I do not remember what it was.
6. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
I would still like to see Aerosmith in concert.
7. If I gave you ten dollars, what would you spend it on?
I would buy my dog a toy or two.
8. Does / did either of your parents serve in the military?
9. Do you like sour candy?
10. What do you do to stay awake when you’re tired?
Play games on my computer or phone.
11.Do you wear your shoes around the house?
Not very often. I like to be barefoot.
12. Is there ever a time that you enjoy cold showers?
13. Are you good at filling silence in awkward situations?
I am not.
14. Any TV shows you sit down weekly to watch?
Last Man Standing and Mom (both of which have now ended). I also watch The Good Doctor, 911 Lone Star and Call Me Kat.
15. Are you one to sneak food into movie theaters?
I did when my children were little, because I wanted them to have heathy snacks. I do not sneak food in any more.
I really need to watch The Good Doctor, everyone says it is good. But I don't stream because I have crappy internet, and if it's on a network I don't know which one.ReplyDelete
I tried watching The Good Doctor -- I am a doctor program aficionado -- but I just couldn't get into itReplyDelete