I have never driven drunk or slightly buzzed, but I have ridden with many people that were.
2. What Was The Funniest Moment In Your Life?
Years ago, as I was getting out of my Jeep, I slipped on a patch of ice and fell face first into the snow. It hurt pretty bad but it made me laugh like a mad person.
3. What Kind Of Things Really Makes You Laugh?
My dog being silly, silly dog videos, and a few comedians.
4. If You Could Jump Into A Pool Full Of Something, What Would It Be?
5. Which Habit Are You Proudest Of Breaking?
Biting my fingernails
6. Which Animal Do You Find The Sexiest Of All?
7. What’s The Weirdest Nickname You’ve Ever Had?
Senior Woman.....no idea why I had this nickname in high school (I was not even a senior). I am sure it was some kind of rude, bullshit inside joke the jocks came up with.
8, What Do You Wish You Were Really Good At?
I wish I was really good at cleaning house.
9. If You Were A Dog, What Kind Of Dog Would You Be?
I would be a lazy Bassett hound.
10. What’s The Most Spontaneous Thing You’ve Ever Done?
Move to Wisconsin from Missouri
11. If You Had A Time Machine, Would You Go Back In Time Or Visit The Future?
Going back in time would be too painful so I would visit the future.
12. What Was The Last Show You Binge-Watched?
I am currently binge watching CSI again. I recently finished The Golden Girls.
13. If You Had To Rename Yourself, What Name Would You Choose?
I actually like the name I have now but if forced to change it, I would choose Shay.
14. What Did You Do During The Summers When You Were Growing Up?
I made tents in the yard (out of sheets), which I would stock with pillows, books and snacks. I would stay in there for hours and read. I went swimming a lot and spent time next door at my grandparents house. We also took a family vacation each year.
15. If You Go To A Restaurant And Have Terrible Service, Is It Ever OK Not To Tip?
The tip depends on the service, so if it was a truly bad experience I would only tip 10%. I do think it is ok to not tip at times.....totally depends on how bad the service was.