The book closest to me is "Hubble: A Journey Through Space and Time"
2. When was the last time you took a "me" vacation
I am taking one now. I took a few days off from work to just sit at home and relax for bit.
3. How many telephone numbers do you have?
I have two telephone numbers. One for work and one personal number.
4. If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately?
I would provide as much funding as needed.
5. What's your favorite Olympic event?
6. Do you watch the Olympics?
Every once in awhile.
7. Who is your favorite sports team player?
Tom Herr (retired baseball player)
8. If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why?
I would like to visit Mars. I want to see it in person instead of just though photos.
9. When was the last time you sat in a church?
It was during Christmas but I cannot remember what year. I think it was 2015.
10. Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you?
It annoys me that blogger does not post directly to Facebook for me.
11. Have you ever gone to a party and snooped in the medicine cabinet?
I have not.
12.Do you watch reality TV?
Sometimes. Depends on the show.
13. How many people can you call who have known you since you were in school?
At least three.
14. Who, when, and where was your first kiss?
Who - Jimmy Rainey. When - around 1977 . Where - On the playground.
15. You just got thrown out of your country. Where do you want to become a citizen?