This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Thursday Thunks.
1. Did you eat paste and/or glue as a child?
I did not eat paste or glue as a child. I did like to smear it all over the palm of my hand, let it dry then peel it off.
2. Look at the wall to your right, what is on it?
An upright freezer.
3. Do you put butter and/or salt on your popcorn?
I like salt and butter on my popcorn. The more butter the better!
4. What does your favorite coffee cup look like?
Hot Coffee - Tall and steamy with mocha flavor, splenda and creamer. I also love mocha frappes, mocha lattes and mocha cappuccinos.
5. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?
Tough choice! I choose hippo.
6. Toilet Paper - hard, soft, extra soft?
Extra soft toilet paper for me please.
7. Have you ever rescued/taken in a stray animal?
I have taken in and rescued many dogs and cats throughout the years. My current doe is a rescue dog that I adopted.
8. If you realize your house is on fire while you are using the bathroom, do you wipe or just run for the door?
I would probably wipe first but I doubt I would flush.
9. Now, if you only had $10 to buy one thing, what would it be?
I would buy a toy for my dog.
10. What’s your favorite type of potato?
I love smashed potatoes.
11. How long do you keep unmatched socks before you get rid of them... and how do you dispose of these socks?
Unmatched socks live in my house forever it seems like. When I do get rid of them I just throw them in the trash.
12. What was the last thing you took a picture of?
The last photo I took was of my dog.
13. Do you use a cookbook?
I have several cookbooks but I do not use them very often.
14. Bottled or tap water?
I prefer filtered water from my fridge or bottled water.
15. Do you like pumpkin pie? Do you cheat and buy a premade one or do you make it from scratch? Heck, do you even make pumpkin pie at all?
I do like pumpkin pie. I have not made a pumpkin pie from scratch since the 1990's! Since then I just toss a can of pumpkin puree together with the list of ingredients on the can, then put the mixture into a premade pie crust. Baked according to the instructions on the can.
Post a Comment